Friday, January 14, 2011

General crappage

I'm getting to the make or break point of the new year. The point where I will either break my resolutions, or will continue them.

I am already at least 3 days behind on ADoll ADay, but I am keeping up well with my exercise.

If you'd asked me which of my goals I'd fail at before I began, I'd have predicted the total opposite.

Photos are easy, just snap and upload, yet I am already struggling to do just one per day! Exercise is hard, I hate getting sweaty, and it takes up valuable time, yet I am the one nagging my colleagues to go to the gym with me!

I am very pleased that I'm doing so well, and still feeling positive about exercising more, it's something I have always struggled with in the past, and have always wanted to change. I think my change in attitude is solely down to the Eowyn Challenge, without it I am 100% sure I'd have given up by now.

I am annoyed with myself about the photography, but I plan to catch up over the weekend, and try to take extra so that on the days I really can't find time, I can still upload something :)
There, that's positive, right?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you get so much support from the Eowyn Challenge! Very well done!
    It's a lot easier with a set goal like that. And you are not alone, a lot of people are walking with you. I'm also right behind you!
    Well... With the speed you're going, i'm way behind you. But if you ever fall back, i'll be right there to give you a little push :-)

    ReplyDelete