Monday, January 10, 2011

I have gym-ed!

Just done 2.5 miles on the treadmill.
I have decided brisk walking is the way to go, as I can do that for much longer than jogging or running. I believe it is also much better for burning fat than running. I used an incline on the machine too, that upped my heart rate quite a bit!
I find it hard to remember to breathe when I'm exercising, so my heart rate does shoot up quite a lot, but just walking is helping with that too.
I have also discovered today that watching a programme or film on my iPhone is better than listening to music, as it occupies my eyes and stops me watching the time (stops me getting bored too ;) ) my viewing choice today was Doctor Who-The End of Time pt2. I'm going to save the rest for later in the week, I fully expect to blub in the gym when Ten regenerates, but I don't care!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment