Thursday, May 27, 2010

grumpy man and a bad nights sleep :(

I had a terrible nights sleep last night, Chris snored like a train! Tried poking him, making him roll over, but he is a snoring machine-can, and will do it in any position! Finally got some sleep, but am so tired today :(
He was in a right grump last night too, we are decorating our hallway, and everything was going wrong, he got in a right strop and started having a go at me like it was my fault. It doesn't bother me really when he does it, I just stay out of his way, but I do wish he wouldn't.

On a brighter note, UK Ponycon is running a Grand National! £1 a 'runner' and you could win some fab prizes!! http://ponyconvention.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=5593&page=1 for info and to enter :) Good luck!
We are also looking for your favorite pony themed recipes for our charity cook book, http://ponyconvention.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=5592 for info :)

Hoping to be able to update with the UK Ponycon venue details within the next week, its very exciting, I hope everyone will think so too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment