Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh, it gets better!

Yep, the sister strikes again.

We went to Chris's dads yesterday, against my better judgement. His sister had been told not to come over by her dad after what she'd said about me the other day. Guess what-she turned up anyway!!

It was ok to begin with, she went straight inside, stayed outside, no problem, til she decided I HAD to say good bye to her!

Fuck that! I asked her not to speak to me, to which she told me 'you are the one who has to get over this! Get over it?! Oh if only it were so simple! I tried to stay calm (only succeeded in staying sat down!) told her in no uncertain terms that she has no right to tell me how to feel, or what to do, and she should remember how fucking lucky she is. Well apparently, she turns violent when sworn at, at least that was the only thing I said she responded to. Before she was dragged away she managed to kick me in the elbow, which is now rather painful, and slightly swollen.

I still don't give a shit what she thinks, but what if she is right? Should I be over all this by now? Should I be coping better? Today I've not been out of my PJ's, not left the house. I haven't wanted to eat, and I went back to bed at 2. I just want to curl up and not move, it's like I've gone back 4 years and it's all so raw again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Speaking from my own personal experience of losing a child..everyone is different and deals in separate ways ..how you get over it (insert dry laugh) is miles apart from each other..therefore NO ONE can ever tell you to get over it!!! You WILL cope better in YOUR time and there is no figure on how much time that will take ..because you are you and no one else.
    Your right though ..it really doesnt matter what other people think..even family members..you truly need to believe that though honey for it to work...
    If it were me (and i know its not) id just blank her totally utterly ..wipe her from your data banks...
    Im not going to say big hugs or anything soppy and wank like that..but what i will say is you are NOT alone EVER.
    And there is hope you will feel better one day i can promise you that totally utterly.

    ReplyDelete